FEATURES, FUNCTIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
• Designed and Engineered in Japan• Desktop/In-Car Unit: Compact unit ideal for the desktop or in-car mounting.
• 300 Channels: User can program total 300 channels Private, Emergency and Freenet banks have each 100 programmable channels.
• 7 Pre-Programmed Service Banks + Private Bank: Private, Emergency, Freenet, PMR, Aircraft, Marine, CB AM and amateur band.
• Bank Scanning: Scan Banks individually or select your own combination.
• Frequency Range: 25-87MHz, 108-174MHz, 406-512MHz, 806-960MHz.
Close Call(TM)RF Capture Technology: Allows you to immediately lock
into nearby transmissions. If someone transmit nearby, the scanner
immediately detects and tunes in to the transmission. Ideal for use at
events when the frequency being used is unknown.
• Frequency Steps: Auto 5 kHz, 6.25 kHz, 8.33 kHz(air band only), 10 KHz, 12.5 kHz.
• Band Search: The scanner has 23 pre-set search bands. You can search any of these bands to find your desired frequency.
• Turbo Search: Increases the search speed to 180 steps per second. This applies only to transmission bands with 5 kHz steps.
Frequency Skip: Allows you to lockout unwanted frequencies that have
continuous communications so that searching is faster. Shared between
band Search and Service Scan and Close Call Search.
• Memory Lock: You can lock your programmed channels into the memory to prevent accidental re-programming.
• Memory Back Up.
• Size of Unit(mm): 132mm(W) x 142mm(D) x 42mm(H).
FREQUENCY RANGE AND SERVICE:
25.0000 MHz - 87.2950 MHz = VHF Low Band.
108.0000 MHz - 136.9916 MHz = Aircraft Band.
137.0000 MHz - 147.9937 = 2 Meter Amateur Band.
148.0000 MHz - 174.0000 = VHF High Band.
406.0000 MHz - 512.0000 = UHF Band.
806.0000 MHz - 960.0000 = Public Service Band.